Wednesday, September 14, 2011

4ever his

Today is our 4 year anniversary. Today 4 years ago I married the most wonderful man. God has blessed me so richly with a wonderful and godly husband.

4 years


In the last 4 years we have

moved 4 times.

had the most beautiful baby.

learned how to be very independent.

bought a home.

learned that time apart makes time together more valuable.

lived on love (not money).

visited places we never dreamed we would see.

learned to live.

I continue to learn more of him everyday. I only pray and hope for 90 more years together.

I love you J!!

4 year anniversery my soilder and I

2 comments:

Moonie said...

Beautiful photos and sentences Erin.... hope you and me also have a lifetime of love and happiness and laughter xx

Erin said...

Thank you so much Moonie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...