Friday, June 27, 2014

Scrapbook Circle June | Guest Designer

Hello There! This month I had the wonderful opportunity to be Scrapbook Circle's guest designer. I wanted to share the projects I made with June's kit, Hello There. I had a lot of fun working with this kit.



Hello BeYOUtiful by Erin Stewart
I really enjoy building a page that the embellishments are placed in a grid. I really love these colors!!



Four Happiness by Erin Stewart
The challenge was to use #hashtags as the main element. I repeated the #iloveyou stamp, added a large hashtag die cut, and a #happiness rub on. I also played around with water colors and my star punch to create the two 2-tone stars.



Hello You & Me by Erin Stewart
This layout is based on the June sketch. I used a lot of the die cuts and embellishments on this layout. I also played around with the watercolors with the heart element.


Hello There Happy Day by Erin Stewart
I loved this background paper! This page I included the printable from the kit as the one item wonder. I added the 12x12 vellum paper, cut down by .5 inch, to the top of the background paper for a softer feel. To create the banner, I used the Chickadee stickers diamonds and folded them over a piece of string.




Thank you for taking time to look through these layouts.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...