Thursday, January 30, 2014

Baby Album Part 1 | Project Life

As promised here is the baby album using Becky Higgins Project Life Baby Edition for Her. I really love how easy it is to do every month. The hardest part is getting my photos ready and printed for the pockets. It takes me about 30 minutes to for each month. It takes a little longer for me to print journaling on my 3x4 cards, but I like the result of hand journaling with typed journaling and will be do the same on my daily Project Life.

These pages are from the beginning of the album. Before she was born, I completed as much as possible.

I stamped the title with American Craft Alpha Stamp set. I took photos of my progressive belly shots from 12 weeks to 39 week photos and cropped them to a 3x4 and placed in each pocket and added journaling cards in between.


I did a combination of hand writing and printed journaling from my printer.


I cut down a Design B to add a insert. This is her big entrance photos from her birthday.


 This page is all about her and her features. I wanted it to show just her and all the small details about her.

Supplies: 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...