- My name is Erin.
- I am a mommy to R & S and a wife to J.
- I am from Georgia, but we recently moved from Texas back to Georgia after leaving the army life in 2013.
- I am a Christian.
- I am a photographer.
- I am a stay-at-home wife/mommy.
- I enjoy photography, crafting, and scrapbooking.
- This is my personal blog about my life and interest.
- Hope you enjoy!
Current Design Team
Past Design/Creative Teams
I am a Christian. Plain and simple. I want to strive to do all I can to get to heaven one day. That includes following the Word of God. Not adding or taking away from it. It's important that I follow exactly as it says because God uses the Bible as his template for judgment. When I stand before God one day to take account for my life, I want to be certain that I am going to heaven.
This blog is more than just scrapbooking or a hobby, but a place to remember what life is right now. I want to be able to record snip-its of our life, like a journal with lots of pictures. After all isn't that what scrapbooking is about?