Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Baby Album Part 2 | Project Life

I love this baby book! As each month I add to it, it tells a story. I can pour my heart into the journaling and add all the millstones that have happened throughout the year. I am so excited to complete this album by her 1st birthday coming soon. I know one day she will look back through it and enjoy it as much as I do right now.

These are my most resent month pages. I plan to go back and add in months 1-7, but for now this is most fresh to me. I love these pages. Each one came together easily. The cards are perfect and fit my photos well. I have decided since I started this album, that I want it to be completely about her. I want it to be focus on her photos. The relationship type photos of her and Ruger etc will be in our yearly album.



8 months #1


8 months #2
9 months #1
9 months #2
10 months





Find out more about Project Life at BeckyHiggins.com.


Supplies

4 comments:

Mary said...

Your pages are lovely.Your little baby girl is beautiful. Thank you for sharing the pages of your baby book.

Mary from NH

Conibaer said...

Wow! Your pages (part 1 and 2) are all gorgeous!!! Love them! Now I want to finally start my kids albums! Thanks for the inspiration!

Erin said...

Thank you so much!

CalleLillyCafe said...

those photos are to die for! love those layouts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...