Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Album

December is here and I have been documenting it in a mini album.

I am using the Polka Dot Party canvas album. I really like the look of this canvas album. It is the perfect size to fit the 6x8 page protectors. The album comes with page protectors, canvas pages, chipboard pages, and printed transparencies. 


For the cover I added a snow flack ordainment that I bought in the Christmas section at Walmart a few years ago. I used them for embellishing wrapped presents, but they make perfect scrapbook embellishment. I just used my hot glue guns to adhere the snowflake, AC thickers, and the Elle's Studio tag.


The title page is one of the transparencies that is included in the album. I added a few embellishments from American Crafts Peppermint Express.



I added our Christmas card from Tiny Prints. Tiny Prints emailed me an email.  I planned on adding our Christmas card the album along with any we recive from friends and family this year.



I plan to add all the Christmas cards we receive in the mini album. It keeps them out of a drawer and documents the cards we received from friends and family. I ordered a few extra samples to add to the album. I love these designs and there are so many to choose from.



To add cards, just hole punch and insert. I cannot wait to fill this album with cards from our friends and family.






This is just the start to my December album...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...