Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 Goals | Project Life

Since everyone is sharing their 2014 project Life goals, I will too! 2014 is upon us and I am ready to set some goals for my Project Life for 2014. Most of all I want to keep my Project Life simple. I do not want it to stress me out. Less stress is one of my over all goals for the coming year is to eliminate as much stress as possiable. 2013 has be the hardest and most stressful year ever! So PL must be less stress with scrapbooking.

I chose to use a black We R Memory Keepers album. I will set up a table that I will keep my Project Life album on and open. This will keep me motivated and inspired to complete a page each week and for viewing. I will be using the Project Life kits and page protectors. I want to use a variety of page protectors to make it more intresteing. For each spread I plan on doing bi-weekly spreads, but I will not be hesitant to add additional pages if need be. I am hoping that by doing one week on one side of a page protector will keep the project simple and easier. I will be using a combination of iPhone photos and mostly DLSR quality photos. 

I also plan on sharing some of my baby girl's baby album along the way. I am now more than half way through her first year of life. I create monthly pages. I love this project. I love that I can go back and look through as I continue to work on through her birth photos and first year. 



I plan to work on my 2014 title page this week. 

Hello 2014! I'm ready.


1 comment:

Katie said...

I can't wait to see more of Sadie's album, your photos of her are so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...