Sunday, September 25, 2011

Welcome Fall

The weather is not quite fall-ish for me! But it is a little cooler in the mornings. Which makes me happy. I have been extra excited for this fall and I am not sure why I am so excited. I think it may be due to this awful summer in the heat. I mean sweating in my home because we have awful cooling!! Or the hot chocolate, roasted marshmallow, wearing a jacket... And the fact that this weekend we went to the La Union Corn Maze in New Mexico.

It was rather warm, but we really enjoyed all the activities. Ruger LOVED it so much! He did not want to leave. I think the only reason we got him out to the car was because he was so tired from all the excitement and fell asleep on the way home! He got to walk the corn maze with us, pet and feed the farm animals, play in a huge sand box, slide on slides, ride the hayride, pick at the pumpkin patch, ride the cows, bonce on the bouncy thingy, and ate roasted corn. And there is still a lot of fall left to go!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...