Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sharing Time

I have some new projects to share today with Crate Paper's products. I have been looking forward to fall so much that I wanted to make a page with last year's annual hayride photos that my parents have done for many years. Naturally I used the Farmhouse collection which is perfect for Fall or even Halloween.

Hayride
Check my this page at the CP Blog.
Hayride



I also made a mini album using the Peppermint collection. You can see more information on the album HERE.

Christmas Mini Album

Christmas Mini Album

Christmas Mini Album

Christmas Mini Album

Christmas Mini Album

Christmas Mini Album

Christmas Mini Album

Christmas Mini Album

Christmas Mini Album

2 comments:

Veena said...

Another very creative idea. I love the buttons that you had embellished on the cover. And the LO of the pages inside is just cute!

Erin said...

Thank you Veena.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...