Friday, May 20, 2011

My favorite subject

is R. All my pages revolve around him. I am getting close to finishing his baby scrapbook.

Digital or hybrid, I love both mediums. I am really liking traditional scrapbooking. Something about how it jumps off the page. Expect to see more traditional from me soon. Here are my current layouts (minis 1 out for publication). All products can be found at JessicaSprague.com.

Cosmo Cricket| Lil' Man Paper Pack, Lil' Man Elements, Lil' Man Candy Candy, Lil' Man Alphabet
Echo Park| For the Record Elements
Splendid Fiins| @ the office - graph brushes, Sew Crafty - messy stitches vol 1, Tween (add-on) elements, Make a Mess - splatter overlays v2

Cosmo Cricket| Togetherness
Liv.e Designs| Needs+Wants: Stitchies Vol.1 {The Crayon Box Collection}
Kitschy Digitals| Washi Tape Frames Digital Kit
Carina Gardner| BABY SAFARI - SET 1, BABY SAFARI - SET 3, BABY MINE- FULL KIT, ESSENTIALS - Stitches v1, ESSENTIALS - Stitches v2
Kitschy Digitals| Fabric Covered Buttons Kit, Fresh Blooms Digital Kit

Elle Studio| Everyday Striped Journaling Circles, Banner Letters - dark pink - hybrid project
Echo Park| Little Girl Paper Pack, Walk in the Park Paper Pack #2
Kitschy Digitals| Jewel Toned Butterflies

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...