Thursday, April 28, 2011

one year ago today

April 28, 2010 I was over due with my baby boy. I was ready to get over and done with and have him in my arms. How fast a year flies by. He is approaching one year in a few days. I believe this is one of the last pictures of me before I was no longer this big.



I don't think I posted this on my blog. I made this a few months ago for Little Dreamer Designs (which is now closed). I do not remember the credits (mostly Lenora Sanford). It is one of my favorite digital layouts. This page titled, What We Did Not Know. The picture was taken one of those many moments during labor. We did not know he would look, his personality, and who he was then and now we know so much more about this precious little boy.



TODAY April 28, 2011
and one year later...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...