Friday, March 25, 2011

This week...

This has been the ideal week for us. No late night and no training. Time together is what I cherish these days. Right now I am currently trying to get and stay organized on the daily chores. My house has always been clean, but now I know when and what has to be done everyday of the week. It's a basic list of to dos each day of the week. Plus I hate meal planning so I uses e-z meals. It gives you a grocery list and recipes. It's a great tool and works for us.

IMG_7218.jpg

I think R want to take a picture. Maybe he will become a photographer?!
And why this photo is blurry? Munchkin please let go!
IMG_7192.jpg

Or... maybe a artist?
IMG_7197.jpg

IMG_7208.jpg

or he could just eat window ledges??
IMG_7163.jpg

...maybe a cup inspector!!
IMG_7246.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...