Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hybrid-ness

My recent hybrid projects that I have done recently. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for taking a look.
All digi products available at jessciasprague.com
    So I have been thinking of projects geared toward deployment. Here is a great hybrid gift for anyone you love and says the perfect I love you through music and the classic cassette.


Echo Park
Sidewalk Chalk Elements
Sidewalk Chalk Alpha
Sidewalk Chalk Paper Pack 1


I "scrapped" my phone. This is a skin I ordered through a custom online shop. I really enjoy showing off my unique phone. Plus it reminds me of my family.
Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Paper Pack

Valentine's Bag Toppers
I made these for R's friends. I made them in PS, print, cut, and staple. An easy hybrid project.


Elle's Studio
XOXO Journaling Tag Pack
XOXO Papers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...