Saturday, March 26, 2011

For the love of baking

Homemade Collection by Baers Garden

I must admit that I love to bake. Especially cupcakes (who doesn't right?). I love the way they look, how easy they are to create, how the smell, their just cute! I love cheesecake or anything with cream cheese. I love chocolate. I love red velvet cake, but I haven't mastered making read velvet cake yet. I love strawberry flavor! I enjoy being the wife a home that's in the kitchen baking. I like to send J to work with treats and he usually shares. It's my part of reaching to the heart. In the phrase, "A way to man's heart is through his stomach."

I am currently working on my stash of cupcake things. I am excited to make cupcakes, but I can't just make them for anything... they tempt me too much. It must be for an event...

Oh but I did make cheesecake cupcakes for the weekend and they are sooo yummy. Photos to come.

I get better at baking everyday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...