Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend 1

I will try to do a weekend update of photos over the weekend in the life of us. And so that I can document our weekends together. This week was a rough week on my own while the hubs was doing the usually Army absent thing, but the weekend was great!

Saturday
I made delicious Oreo Cheesecake Bits for the weekend for me and my hubby who came home to this after being gone all week.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


It was a beautiful day! Windows down kinda day!!
Photobucket

R got new shoes...
Photobucket

Went to the park...
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

After the park we at on the way home. Note the corn dog aftermath.
Photobucket

Evening playing with R before bed...
Photobucket



Sunday

After church...
Being southern, we have to have our fried chicken. I made chicken "nuggets" at the request of J. Sunday is the perfect time for fried chicken, some what of a tradition.
Photobucket

Sunday Nap
Photobucket

Then I find this sweet note on the counter in the kitchen.
Photobucket

So after R woke up from his nap, we went to the ice cream shop. I had strawberry yogurt ice cream & J had double chocolate. R could not get enough ice cream!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...