Monday, August 4, 2014

American Crafts

I love these most recent collections. I like to do a lot of combining of different collections to achieve the look and colors I am going for. Here are some good examples of pulling from different lines to create pages.

I saw this circle die cut in the Silhouette Design store and decided immediately it needed to be a year review of Sadie's first year. I used my 2 inch hole punch to cut out the photos to fit behind the die cut. I added pop dots to lift the die cut off the page and be more 3d. Supplies: HERE.
First Year by Erin Stewart



I created a layout for my son using the same quote from the popular book Love You Forever. Supplies here.
My Baby by Erin Stewart

 I was inspired by the plane photos I took of my son on his birthday. He loves planes right now. I die cut the plane and added the striped pattern paper to create the main feature on this page. Supplies here.
Fly High by Erin Stewart


I really like (and have done a lot of) the trend of using piecing with pattern paper to create pages. It adds color and interest. I used triangles to create this circle made of triangles. Supplies here.
#sillyboy by Erin Stewart




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...