Saturday, January 12, 2013

Gallery Projects | American Crafts

Up now in my lastest gallery projects using American Crafts. The holidays we were out of town visiting family. I finally have the time to sit down and update my blog, which I never have done enough. It really makes me sad that I don't spend more time here. Well enjoy!

baby averybaby avery
Baby Avery

This layout is of my new niece, Avery. She was less than a week old in these photos. She is a doll. I was so happy to be able to use more of my Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line with the pastel colors with all the girly elements. I also misted with one of my favorite mist right now, Heidi Swapp's Color shine in Gold Lame and Primrose. My favorite element is the stiching the hearts and a few sequins under the photo.


your heart will lead you homeyour heart will lead you home
Your Heart Will Lead You Home

Using Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic, I made this layout. The home theme to this line could not be more perfect for this photo of homecoming. The theme is home. I wanted to stick all the little sayings on one page because they were so perfect. The title was taken from one of the chip board pieces (your heart will lead you home)... perfect.

This picture is is blurry, but it is one of my very favorites of a very special moment. J came home from his first and only deployment. One of a kind for us! So I wanted to also make a mini album (below) to display all the photos with this line.

I love banners so that was my central element on this layout. I also misted this layout with Color Shine Gold Lame. I cut the banner title with my cameo. Added stiching and a pocket for my jorunaling on a tag.

Mini Album: Reunite
'Reunite Mini Alum

I made this for the sequence of homecoming photos from earlier this year. For the cover, I stiched through the gold glitter thickers and added stickers and 2 die cuts.
Mini Album: Reunite

Mini Album: Reunite
The clipboard is so adorable. I added a instagram photo and a few strips of paper and a bow.

Mini Album: ReuniteMini Album: ReuniteMini Album: ReuniteMini Album: Reunite
I had more than one photo of "the big moment", so I added a flap to show both photos with out taking away from the photos and make them largest photos in the album.
Mini Album: ReuniteMini Album: ReuniteMini Album: Reunite
To create this journaling, I cut from my cameo and added more with my handwritting. I also used mist to water color the paper. Then placed over a piece of the 6x6 pad.
Mini Album: Reunite
I added an envelope for little pieces and the journaling.
Mini Album: ReuniteMini Album: Reunite



Best of 2012 Mini Album
Best of 2012

I used Neapolitan line for this mini album. I wanted a place to put all my favorite 2012 photos. I will be adding up to 40 or so photos from last year. And adding cut borders to the edges of the photos.

Thank you for looking at my projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...