Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Scrapbook Projects | American Crafts

I have been missing from many places lately. One being here. Morning sickness (or all day, everyday sickness) has really affected me since we found out we were expecting. For the last 3 months I have been and still going through this daily.

One thing I have been doing is scrapbook pages for American Crafts. I have not felt as creative.

Love You
I loved how the hearts looked on the sheet so I just placed them down on a in that arrangement. I added some little snip its. I love this photo of R on the beach in 2011. Black and white photo with lots of color was perfect!


Hello
One of my favorite sparkly eye photos of R. For this layout I cut a piece of white card stock into this herribone/chevron pattern. I added paper behind it. I copy the chevron outlined with a marker and added paper. I also used sequins and banner.


Baby Pumpkin
Used the woodgrain paper to make the zig zag shape. Then I cut each piece to match and then layered them. I love this photo and knew I wanted to be large.



Trick or Treat
For this halloween page of my little bee, I off set each piece of paper and cut it to look wonky. At the bottom I embossed the houses... perfect for a trick or treating. I also added washi tape to the top and bottom of this layout.


Thanksgiving Memories
Thanksgiving late year was spent in Tennessee. I did a four square as my starting point and went from there.



Give Thanks
I used my die cutting machine to cut triangles and arranged them in this pattern. Then I added just a little bit of glitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...