Monday, November 19, 2012

Exciting news

Here with our family. We are growing from a family of 3 to a family of 4 soon. We are expecting our second child from God in May. We are so excited!

I have had morning sickness since we have found out and still continue to have it all day, everyday. I have been very very unproductive! That is why I have just now blogged. Though my belly is growing, my clothes are getting loser. Thank you morning sickness (not really a good thing). Hoping that is subsides soon.

New Family Photo

Ruger is excited about this baby! He points to his tummy when asked where the baby is. He says he wants a little brother or sister and also says he doesn't. He says he doesn't want to be a big brother. But he loves babies and says he does! Also has always been fascinated with other babies. Just the other day he looked up at my belly and said "big belly." I really didn't think that it has gotten that big. But through a toddler's eyes I have.
"baby picture mommy"

Big Brother

I am 14 weeks and starting to get the cute little bump.
Got a bump

So here is to a heathy baby in 6 months!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...