Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Summer Vacation: New Orleans


Well lately we have been crazy busy. Who isn't? We have been exceptionally busy with... vacation. I know, horrible ;). We have been back a week. I took me a week to get back to the everyday. We had three different vacations, in different locations for a total of three weeks. So I am almost embarrassed to say how many photos I took in those three weeks. It's a little disturbing to say the least. It was a grand total of a little over 4,000 photos just on my dlsr. And I filled up my 16gb iPhone with photos and videos. But it just goes to show that we had so many good moments captured. It was definitely a lot of fun. I am only going to share my iPhone photos, because I just do not have the time to go through all our vacation photos right now.


First stop was New Orleans. We spent one night in downtown New Orleans. We meet my parents and my mil there. They were picking up R for the week while we went on our 7 day cruise to the Caribbean. We decided that after we both survived the deployment, we "deserved" (maybe not the best word) more like needed a cruise and our 5 year anniversary is coming up. In New Orleans we went down the French Quarter and enjoyed dinner. We didn't say too long... as it was getting later it was getting crazy. Then we walked down river walk. That was about it. The next day we went to a local church and had lunch said our goodbyes and headed for the ship.

Because this post would be crazy long, I am going to split it up stay tuned for the next part of our trip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...