Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sleeping

sleep
 This is one of my very favorite photos. I have been holding on and to this one for a long time waiting for that perfect paper and feel of scrapbook supplies. It was taken early a 1 1/2 ago. It was just an ordinary nap time curled up on my bed, but I just love how sweet and subtle he looks peacefully napping... though I did have the camera in his face. I so wish he was that little again.

And this one I just love with the pacifier and holding his dog.

sleep tight


Well I found the perfect supplies and it hit me. Use my die cut machine (shilouette) to make "falling" stars. Then I cut pattern paper to fit behind the die cut card stock. I tucked the journaling behind the photo in a pocket.

Here is my very first layout as an design team member at American Crafts. I am so excited to be introduced on the blog. Check out the post out... you might find out a few new things about me.

sweet slumber


sweet slumber detail






ONE

I also made this card. I made this card for a year old birthday girl. I just love the Dear Lizzy line with the soft colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...