Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful

This year I have so much to be thankful for. Every year I have had so much to be thankful for, but this year my eyes are open even more to all the blessings that I have. I am so thankful for my family. I do not know what I would do without them. I am so thankful for having an amazing husband who cares and loves me. And that as I type this, he is safe. I am thankful for the sweetest baby boy ever. I am thankful for our God and savior who has blessed my life richly and all the thing he has done. I am thankful for a home to live in. I am thankful for my friends. They show up in the right moments when I have needed them. I am thankful for the wonderful food. I love food. A good reason to be thankful this week. There is so much more to be thankful for in my life, I could go on, but for now that is all.


I have neglected my blog through this process of moving and adjusting to everything. I am definitely staying very busy with scrapbooking, church, new projects, and family activities. I am still adjusting and the days are passing quickly.



erinstewart_CTnov_thankfulmini_1
erinstewart_CTnov_thankfulmini_10
erinstewart_CTnov_thankfulmini
So now on to some projects I need to share. First is my thankful (gratitude) mini flip book. You can see more photos of the project and a little how to HERE.

erinstewart_CPoct_hello24
erinstewart_CPoct_hello24_3
This year I turned 24. I enjoy going back to remembering things about myself every year. My journaling is tucked behind the photo. I used some of Crate's standouts and made some acordian flowers myself---a little time consuming, but worth it. You can see more photos HERE.

1 comment:

~kelly marie~ said...

This mini book and layout are gorgeous! I recently sent you an email from kellymarie@lawnfawn.com and just wanted to make sure you got it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...