Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let it snow

Let it snow, please! With all this heat it would be nice if it were a little cooler. I really love the new Crate Paper collections. Peppermint is wonderful for the winter season coming our way soon. It is colorful and whimsy.

Last winter it snowed in Georgia on Christmas! Which RARELY happens. We had a huge blast playing in the snow. My mom is awesome behind the camera and snapped photos of my husband and I playing in the snow.

I cut out the snow flakes and used some simmer mist on the snowflakes to make them more dreamy. I love how soft this layout feels.

Thanks for looking. Ask if you have any questions.

You can also see this layout over at Crate Paper's blog.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...