Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Act of Kindness

Today I experienced a remarkable thing-- the kindness of a stranger. Well I went to Walmart to pick up R's food (formula and baby food). My card was acting up. I told the lady I would come back later due to the card failure. Then out of no where the late 40s gentleman behind me spoke up and said "don't worry about it, I will get it." I was shocked needless to say seeing how $100 of formula and baby food. I was like that's really kind, but you really don't need to do that. The guy insisted. I told him if he had to he could just get two, but he refused and maintain that he wanted to get all of them. Even the cashier was in utter shock. I told him that was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and it is. I have never even had someone pay for a cup of coffee. I want to say thank you again to this very generousness stranger.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...