Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not Digi!?!

I have recently been so inspired to create some scrapbook pages that are not digital. I love the way the things pop off the page. So I created these pages with what I already have with. And I used some printed digital stuff! How could I not? Thanks for looking.

Echo Park Life is Good Kit, Spring Time Elements, American Crafts Rob-on, Cosmo Cricket Letters, White Tickers, and baker's twine.
A birth page. I love all the little photos to tell the story.


Cosmo Cricket DeLovly Paper, Earth Love Paper, & Joy Ride Paper. Martha Stewart Flower Stickers, Baker's Twine, Elle Studio My Dears Paper, Pugly Pixel Label, & One Little Bird Dates.
Love these colors! Banner triangles, blue + yellow paper, and tag are all hybrid.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...