Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Columbus Day!

Today is Columbus Day! The best part of this day is family time over a 4 day weekend--yes a 4 day weekend. And not only that but for the hubby a 3 day work week. Best week for him this year (other than his vacation time -of course). So we went to a birthday party this weekend. Grilled out with Jason's buddies. And today just hanging out. Here is a LO for the birthday party. The weather was perfect for a back yard celebration. It is now only in the 80s around here. Feeling nice. It's the first days for us in West Texas desert getting a break from the hot 90 degree weather. I also have a LO from this summer while visiting back home of Ruger and his friend. I hope these boys will be friends like I had friends growing up. My best friends were those I went to church with and they still are some of my closest friends. They are the truly best friends forever!!!

Lots going on over at JessicaSprague.com. New classes, more CTMs, and many more LOs. Head on over there to check it out. Here is my layouts for More In Store Monday...


Hello, I'm 2
Hello, I'm 2


Boys + Friend
Boys + Friend
Splendid Finn's Feedsack Paper Pack &

1 comment:

Jenn/PrettyinPosies said...

love your pages and your photos! :)
and i may come back here for that cupcake recipe (especially since you give permission to use a box mix ;) i need to make cupcakes for a party this weekend and these look so yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...