Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Project Life App

The Project Life App is getting close to being released. It is app that will allow you to create pages with the Project Life style then save, print, share all on your device. I am so excited to have been apart of the process of this app. I have been testing the app, as a beta tester, for the last month.

This app is pretty cool and so easy! I have had a fun time playing with the app. It is very user friendly. I like that I can scrapbook on my smart phone! How cool!

Here are some examples of what I have created using the Project Life App.











When it is released it will only be for Apple iPhones and iPads, but Becky has confirmed it will come out compatible apps at a later date. Becky has more information about this app over on her Q&A blog post.

This app will be great for the smart phone scrapbooker that just wants to get it done quickly and easily.


 The release will be announced over at BeckyHiggins.com.

#ProjectLifeApp #ProjectLife

1 comment:

Jac said...

I can't wait for the app to be released! What do you think about the font choices offered? I am a font-o-holic and wonder if that aspect will feel "limiting".

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...