Friday, January 31, 2014

January | Project Life 2014

Project Life is a wonderful way to capture and share all the photos and memories that happen in our lives. I love that I can take a bunch of photos and put them in albums simply with little effort and time. I will be sharing my pages this year here on my blog.

This years title page was inspired by the 2x2 squares that others have embraced this year. I used the HSN kit Just Add Color which is not available at this time, but is available in the digital Project Life shop. The flora card is from Polka Dot Party Mini Kit. I added little embellishments to the pockets and backstitched them inside to keep them from falling out. I am pleased with the title page.

The first week of my project life. I took a lot of photos during this week. I couldn't include everything (lesson learned=don't take too many photos). My base for most of my 2014 layouts will be mostly Project Life by Becky Higgins Core Kit - Jade Edition, though I plan to use many different kits. One card is from Project Life Dear Lizzy - Polka Dot Party - Mini Kit.



Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages - Big Pack of Design A (60 Pages) and Project Life by Becky Higgins Core Kit - Jade Edition. I like using a mix of handwriting and printed text. If I am running low on time I may just hand write in my journaling depending on time.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my 2014 Project Life for January. I have many more to share eventaully. You can find out more about Project Life at BeckyHiggins.com.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Love your title page and how you've used the little 2x2 squares. I do hope BH brings out those designs seperate to the JAC kit.

Question though - what's on the back of your title page if it's not the spread you shared today?

Erin said...

The back of the title page is our resolutions for the year. 4 of the 2x2s are head shots of each of us. 3 4x6 with all of our resolutions. I will try to share soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...