Saturday, December 11, 2010

silhouette christmas ornament

I am so in love with these silhouettes. I first saw the tutorial and these frames from Splendid Fiins, I knew what I had to make with these. Ruger's "1st Christmas" ornament, of course. There is so much you could do with this silhouette.

Here is one attempt at trying to get Ruger's photo for his project...
Photobucket

Here is the digital version, that I printed 3.5x4".
Photobucket

To make it sturdy so that (I hope) it will last for years to come, I cut a recycled box or you could you chipboard. I painted it red on the back.
Photobucket

After printing the silhouette, I glued it down, and carefully cut it out. Added some baker's twine and here you go.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aint you just in love with these! You could even include this in a December daily album.
Umm, I might give one for a present to my family. We shall see...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...