Wednesday, October 27, 2010

5 months, next week...

6 MONTHS. It is sometimes hard to believe how fast time flies. And like it is always said it's when your having fun- and  I am having fun. The past 6 months have been perfect. Here is a page to put in Ruger's baby book about his 5 month. I used Linda Roo's new brushes for One Buck Wednesday at JessicaSprague.com. Every Wednesday at Jessicasprague.com there will be lots of digital goodies for $1-that's a deal!

5 months






hayride a


Hayride


This week I was out of town visiting all my friends and family back home in Georgia. Been busy that's for sure. Not a moment alone! We had something to do every day. Well, ever year my parents have a hayride for about the past 20 years for the church folks. I have only missed 1 in my entire life and that was last year. But not this year. Ruger and I made it to ride in the hay.

1 comment:

mandi said...

What a sweetie! I have my own little man. 3 1/2 months or so. I'm a great mom... I'm not even sure how old my kid is! Must be that he's number 4.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...