Thursday, September 23, 2010

I have

some catching up to do on posting. Here are my recent creativity with digital supplies.
Well my poor baby was given shots this week and I made it alone! It was a hard week with no one to help out in the evenings. Being apart stinks. I am proud that this week is almost over. Whew!

My first to post actually hybrid 12x12 page. I think I will be doing more hybrid pages! It was a lot of fun and pretty easy!
Credits from JessicaSprague.com



So here is a bag I was given for a shower gift. I have placed photos with 4x6 mini pages. I thought of this as a page all together. I am really pleased the way it turned out.
Credits-In the Making Designs








and of course a page for the baby book. Credits-JessicaSprague.com


R's Hand Prints. I am exicted about this layout. I 'digitalized' his hand prints for his baby book. I used Jessica's Photoshop Friday Ep. 6 to create this page with his hand prints.

Photobucket

Queen of Quirk & Pasilee Press| You Are Here Full Kit
Kitschy Digitals|Fabric Covered Buttons Kit
Jessica Sprague| Photoshop Friday Ep. 6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...