Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Let's get started

I am excited to announce I have started blogging again and excited to do so. This will be a home for my digital life of digital LOs. I have been contemplating coming back to this and last night it was decided for me. I was invited/selected to join Jessica Sprauge Creative Team I will be posting here as regular as I can. So right my life is pretty boring, but I am due in 3 days and my life is about to be in a whirlwind! I hope our little boy gets here soon. Family is coming in this weekend--a little stressed about this, but we are excited to see them. Here is a page I have been working on for my honeymoon scrapbook that I finally got around to doing after 2 1/2 years!!! Hmm I need some followers...
(Supplies from everywhere: Ange frame, Jen Allyson frame, Andrea Victoria Paper, Phat Ellie Designs paper, Wish I Were Taller & Pea Olson font)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...