Monday, September 30, 2013

August, September, & October| American Crafts

My newest layouts for American Crafts for the months of: August, September, and October.

Happy Day by Erin Stewart
This is from our wedding day and it was such a happy Day. I made this layout by starting with a white sheet of card stock. I used the silhouette to add the butterflies  int a circle. Then behind the card stock, I added the paper from Dear Lizzy that is a ombre blue paper. Then I added mist and buttons and flowers and small stickers around the butterfly circle. Added the photo. Then I put rub-ons below the photo and added the title with a bow.
Supplies: AC white Cardstock, Silhouette, Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm, and AC My Girl.

Love you to the stars and back by Erin Stewart
This a summer photo that I absolutely love of my son while we were on vacation. I made this layout with my silhouette to make the white cardstock circle background and mounted it on a piece of AC white cardstock with this to that dots. I added small patter paper circles free-hand cut behind the background. I stamped RUGER behind the circle background. I added a folded paper to journal in and added a photo on top. Then added the die cut "to the stars and back," the banner journaling, and the small clothesline clip to hold it all together.
Supplies: AC Cardstock, Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm, and Yes Please Alpha Stamp Set.

Hello Big Awesome Beautiful Eyes by Erin Stewart 
I love his beautiful eyes and this is the perfect photo! I made this layout for the week of on the American Crafts blog for the monochromatic week... so much fun! I made this layout by finding many green items in my AC stash and trying to find most from the current lines. I used a lot of Lucky Charm and the mid release Mayberry. First I used a few green 6x6 sheets from the 6x6 pads and cut them into large strips to put behind the photo. I added buttons and patter paper punched circles. Then added a few circle stamping. I added the large title with tickers, flair, and stamped to finish the title. 
Supplies: Lucky Charm, Mayberry, Yes Please, and various AC Thickers.

 Hello Sunshine by Erin Stewart
Supplies: This layout was also for the monochromatic week on the AC blog. To make this layout was pretty easy. I just used various pink tone pieces from my stash and sticking with the most current lines with just a few extras. I arranged the elements and pattern paper until I like the arrangement. I added some journaling that says "you are so beautiful. growing so much. you amaze us everyday. our hearts are full. we love  you!"
Supplies: Glitter tape, Thickers, Amy Tan Transparent Alpha Pink, buttons, strawberry brad, Luck Charm, Mayberry, and Yes Please

This is my happy place by Erin Stewart
Photos with my baby... my happy place. I made this one with papers from the Luck Charm mini album. I used papers to create a base for my photos. I added a die cut and little elements. Very Simple layout.
Supplies: Lucky Charm

Pretty Dresses by Erin Stewart
I wanted to document my baby girl's dresses while she is so small. This is her collection of 0-3 month dresses. I used Lightroom to create this grid. Added group of embellishments to the top and bottom. Very simple layout. 
Supplies: 5th & Frolic

Monster Jam by Erin Stewart
This boy loves monster trucks. He is a boy and the most crazy this with wheels is this. He loved going to Monster Jam this year. 
Supplies: Amy Tan's Yes Please

Lovely Girl by Erin Stewart
This is so my style (I think). This is my baby girl and I love this photo. I made a background with my silhouette. The background is available in the silhouette store. I added a collection of of elements around the photo. I hand cut pattern paper to go behind a few of the heart cutouts. Then I added the balloon sticker, punch cloud pattern paper, and cloud rub-ons (LOVE these). I added the lovely girl, bow, and flower (love these too).
Supplies: Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm


Happy Birthday by Erin Stewart
Birthday boy this year! I made the balloons with the silhouette. Then I added the ribbons to make this bunch of balloons. I added cluters around my photos. Lastly, I added siquins (that I already had), mist, and star veneer.
Supplies: Amy Tans'  Lines: Yes Please & Ready Set Go


trick or treat by Erin Stewart
We went tricker treating on post last year. It was the very pretty homes on a nice street of the older officer housing. I used the new products from American Crafts that are available at Target. I love these halloween sequins! This simple layout began with a large 8.5x11 photo. Than I added sequins, strips of paper, thickets, and stickers. I also used Pebbles new Halloween collection.



2 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow! every layout is absolutely beautiful.

Erin said...

Thank you Tracy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...