Friday, June 12, 2015

Project Life TLN | Scraptastic Kits

Today on the Scraptastic Blog, I am sharing two layouts using Scraptastic kits along with Nathalie Leonelli.

This spread is the This Life Noted (TLN) from April 2015. I have used most of this kit up! I really loved using this kit.
We took a trip up to Blue Ridge, Georgia to ride a train to McCaysville, Tennessee. It was fun and the kids enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the ride. It was relaxing for a day trip.

On the right, I cut down 4 inches of a 10-3x4, 1-4x6 pocket page to create a insert because I wanted to include a lot of photos from our trip.

I bought the fuse tool at Hobby Lobby (with coupon) recently. It was well worth the purchase. I see more fusing in the future. I created 2 pockets on this spread. I used the extra page protector sleeves from where I cut down the page protector to create this extra flap over a photo and added journaling on the back of the flap. I also created a 4x6 sleeve using a extra page protector. This is a great way to hide journaling. 
This is the other side of the spread. I added a pocket with the velum clouds and sun to create a peek through pocket since it's all one event and a insert. 
Creating demention with out too much thickness is important for me with PL. To create this, I layered the cut files for the April 2015 digital print and cut with the Elle's Studio stickers, a vellum star, and a couple of enamel dots and done!

These photos on the pages are from our April. It was an busy month for us.

 To create this spread, I used This Life Noted June 2015 kit. I really love the summery feel this kit has. For this spread, there are so many colors in the photos so to bring unity to this spread, I stuck to a color scheme. The yellows, blues, and light pink are some of my favorite colors.
I take a lot of photos and I try to include many photos into my PL albums so many of my PL pages have many photos as possible with a good balance of cards.

Because I add so many photos, I try to embellish the photo with something. This spread is a great example of this. Also in the spread below, I used the two cards from the cut apart from the Thinking Out Loud Add-on.

This turned into a long post. Thanks for taking the time to read through this post!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...