Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 2013 Album

This is the first year I have successfully completed a December Daily (a mini album dedicated completely to December). It was something that I enjoyed, but because of the holiday craziness, I do not know if I will ever do another one just like this again.

You can see my first post here.

I used a lot of American Crafts and Elle's Studio for the most part. I used the Polka Dot Party Canvas Mini Album. 

I focused on adding Christmas photos to the album to document the holidays.

1 comment:

Lydia Stubblefield said...

Ridiculous! This is absolutely perfect. No wonder you aren't sure if you will do another one just like it. It looks like alot of work. As always, it looks awesome!! You have such a creative eye.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...